We carry Flashy Quackers and Flashy Croakers in our bathtime boutique. These trendy toys have flashing lights that are activated by touch (two small raised dots on the underneath) or by warm water. We have individual ducks and frogs or families of four. For more fun in the water, some families allow the parent duck or frog to carry all the babies on its back. Kids really have fun stacking them on! Plus, it helps develop those little motor skills. We also have ducks that can swim, quack, flash and squirt water from a blue or pink crown on its head.
Here's a quick list:
- flashing and quacking duck - Quackles
- flashing, quacking and squirting duck - Sprinkles
- flashing and croaking frog - Ribbits
- flashing stackable family of ducks or frogs
- flashing ducks or frogs, family of four
- flashing individual ducks with birthday hats, pirate apparel or athletic / sports apparel and equipment
When my girl was an infant, she was so fascinated by the flashing lights of the ducks and frogs I placed in the bath with her. Now, as a toddler, she has figured out they are activated by water or by touch. (Okay, sometimes she bops them on the head and they work... but that's not how they are designed!) I hope your kids love them as much as mine!